There doesn’t currently seem to be a database of all the trans support groups in the UK, and so I’ve done my best to gather them all in one big heap. A few things to bear in mind though:
- These are only the ones I could find websites for that seemed to be in a semi-functioning state.
- These are only ones with meetings.
- The map I created is exceedingly vague, so you may have to visit the actual websites in order to determine their proximity to you.
- I can’t vouch for the quality of them, having never been a regular member of any of them.
- They’re all trans-specific. There may well be other groups out there that are LGBT+, but I thought it best to have a list of just the T ones for now, as LGBT+ ones are usually more prolific and therefore easier to seek out.
- If their…
View original post 139 more words